The Alibaba Cloud x KrASIA Global Startup Accelerator is back as part of the Alibaba Cloud Indonesia’s Go Startup Program. By bringing together technologists, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs in Asia, this program identifies startups that are compatible with Alibaba’s ecosystem and aims to nurture and foster digital talents and entrepreneurship in the country. The upcoming Indonesia Demo Day will be held in person on August 11, 2022, in Jakarta. Alibaba Cloud welcomes Indonesia startups from any industry that are operating at the seed round and above.
Registration for the Indonesia Demo Day is now open. Startups that take part in this Demo Day are eligible to receive the following benefits under the Go Startup Program:
- USD 60,000 in Alibaba Cloud credits.
- Training and mentorship from Alibaba Cloud Academy.
- 1-on-1 technical support and consultation for account setup and migration.
- Connections and 1-on-1 business consulting with Alibaba Cloud’s VC partners during Open Office Hour and offline events.
- Network with Alibaba Cloud startup ecosystem partners
- Participate in tech workshops, webinars, and masterclasses.
- Profiles published in English by KrASIA, and other publicity opportunities.
The Alibaba Cloud x KrASIA Global Startup Accelerator has also supported participating startups by sharing their stories through video features and profile articles.
Judges, including representatives of Alibaba Cloud, East Ventures, Skystar Capital, and research experts from 36Kr Global, will evaluate each company’s deck when selecting startups for the Demo Day. The full selection criteria is available on Alibaba Cloud Go Startup Program’s official website.
Here’s what you need to provide when you register:
- Your startup’s name
- Main point of contact’s details, including full name, mobile number, and business email address
- Your startup’s industry and funding stage
- PDF of your corporate deck
Click here to register for the Alibaba Cloud x KrASIA Global Startup Accelerator Indonesia Demo Day on August 11, 2022.